You can easily enable colleagues or friends to add or change stuff on a desk by changing the desk settings appropriately.
There are currently two ways to enable others to participate:
If you haven't shared the desk yet, change the settings during the sharing process.
- Click the blue "Share desk name" button in the center top menu.
- Click "Visibility & permissions" in the bottom left corner of the sharing window.
- Go through the sharing wizard and adjust the settings any way you like. (For further information about the desk settings check out the Visibility & Permissions Settings article)
If you have already shared the desk, access the desk settings via the gear wheel button in the top menu.
- Go to the "Permissions" tab to turn on the participation rights. (For further information about the desk settings check out the Visibility & Permissions Settings article)
- If you want your desk to be private, go to the "Visibility" tab to set the desk to "unlisted".
- Click "Save" to immediately apply the changes to the desk.
CAUTION: Keep in mind that the settings always apply for everyone with the link. So please be careful with whom you share the url.